Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dipak Borse   10 November 2015

Can i file a case of contempt of court

Hello Respected Lawyers

I want to know that my father was terminated from it's service and when we go to tribunal court it gives us order to my father's employer to reinstat him in his post and pay him back wages from termination period to time of reinstat in 8 week after the order, but they didn't follow the order of court and my father's lawyer also didn't told us that we can file contempt of court and we goes in next stage so now I wants to the tribunal order was in April 2005 and now is November 2015 can I file that contempt of court case against my father's employer

Thanks in advance, please let me know the required things I shoud done

Thanks and Regards

Dipak

Learning

8 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     10 November 2015

The proceedings against Sec:33C(2) may be free of limitations.

You may show the whole order to an able Labor Law Consultant/Service matters lawyer/Law firm.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     11 November 2015

Now CP is time barred.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     11 November 2015

please refer to your thread https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=129124&offset=1#.VkK45W7K2xk

what do you gain by hiding facts.  in other thread you have mentioned that the matter is in high court.

please reveal all facts and follow one thread.

Dipak Borse   12 November 2015

Hello Sudhir Sir 

Thanks for your reply

I am not hiding any facts I have told in the previous thread that in which I have said tribunal court order to follow it's judgement in 8 weeks and it was not followed by father's employer so contempt happened at that time but our lawyer didn't tell us to to file for execution of court decree and also contempt of court and we goes as our lawyer told us but now we are got aware of the fact that we would file such case execution of court decree not possible because case was now in high court so trying to file contempt of court.

Thanks and Regards

Dipak

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     12 November 2015

"previous thread"

why do you want the experts to run form thread to thread to know the facts so that you can be favoured with free advise.

Understood that giving free advise is a sign of being idle that does not justify you to treat experts like office boys for you.

Dipak Borse   12 November 2015

Hello Sudhir Sir

I just wants to keep these two things separated so I have posted another thread sorry if you feels anything wring from my posting of threads .

Thanks and Regards

Dipak

if you wantot keep two thing seperate then why do you refer to other thread in this thread.

please put facts in one thread.

Originally posted by : Dipak Borse
Hello Sudhir Sir

I just wants to keep these two things separated so I have posted another thread sorry if you feels anything wring from my posting of threads .

Thanks and Regards

Dipak

No problem.  It is you only who can be deprived of correct advise without full facts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register