LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Can i file 420 case to fil and mil

At the time of marriage girl family told that our girl is MA(Economics) and pursing PHD.

As per them She also teaching part time but She passed her 10th exam in third attempt and completed B.A.

Other certificate for MA is fake as there is no record in the university for that marksheet.

Can a husband file 420 case to his in laws on this fraud?

Learning

4 Replies

Amit (NA)     08 May 2012

Do you have proof about what they told prior to marriage?

When did you come to know about the fraud?

Are you still living together?

I am not sure about 420 but you can try for annulment of the marriage if you discovered the fraud withing the past one yr and you are not staying with your wife since then.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Amit
"

Do you have proof about what they told prior to marriage?"

NO

When did you come to know about the fraud?

After 2 months

Are you still living together?

No, living separte from last 5 years.

I am not sure about 420 but you can try for annulment of the marriage if you discovered the fraud withing the past one yr and you are not staying with your wife since then.

sri (ceo)     09 May 2012

yes... go for 420 and 406 breach of trust and cheating cases as well as defamation for spoiling your reputation by this issue...

Shuvendu Chakraborty (NA)     23 September 2013

I am searching for a job from a few days. Then i connected with a Job Consultency on 27th August ,2013. They said to me that you have to registered with us a rs of 300 then you get the job. I registered on 28th. Then they give me a number and say call this number at 8 pm today(28th). I called and that person say to me that i will get job in Hindustan Unilever. He said i have to pay again 3250 rs in 30th August for dress of that selected company. I paid that but still i do net get any dress. On 30th they said i can join in 5th September but you have to call on that no in 4th september at 8 pm. I called and again  that person said to me now i have to pay 550 rs for Insurence , and he say i got my drees and appoinment letter on 5th. I paid that. Then they give me another date for joining on 11th. When i went to that date they sennd me another office by their stuff. I have to pay their 200 rs again for my address verfication. They said to me come on 19th for joining call on 18th for knowing the verfication status. I call on 18th and they say now i have to pay 4000 rs as a security deposit. But still date i paid 4300 now again 4000 it is not possible for me because i am a student and earn money by Tution.

So, if i want to file a case under section  420 about that Job Consultancy that's possible?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register