LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rajendra (na)     06 August 2013

Can i file 420,406 case on fil while 498a is going on

Hello All,

                    I am sufferer of 498A and DP act 3&4.rightnow i am in Regular bail and family members are in AB.Chargesheet not yet filed.

DVC case with distrci child and women welfare agency is going(will close in will not go for court).

Now my question is can i file 420,406 case in FIL(i had a bank statement which clearly shows i gave 2.74lac)

what is the procedure if i file in police station?do they arrest my FIL immediyetly? and private complaint in court?which oen is better?

do i need to go for court for every time?

Any suggestions please


 4 Replies

At this time u shuld only concentrate on ur case antd try to get out of this mess to create presure on ur FIL file RTIs in income tax deptt to verify the dowry claims with income ...evidence like bank stmt shuld be used at the time of evidence tp prove urself innocent

Rashid Ali (own practice as a criminal lawyer)     08 August 2013

f of all yu concentrate your cases. after aquital you file defamation case against them.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     08 August 2013

If you can show that money was swindled out of you fruadulantly, a case can be registered. But don't file cases just to get the other party arrested.



Shonee Kapoor


If you don't fight for what you want, don't cry for what you LOST.
1 Like

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     27 August 2013

think of saving yourself.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register