Upgrad LLM

can i fight my case without lawyer ?

Hello To All Reader & repliers

I want To Know is that like in consumer forum we can fight witout lawyer , can we fight in Lower , session & highcourt without lawyer ?

Thank You

Yes you can.

Total likes : 1 times

ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR

U CAN,BUT EXPERTISE OF OTHER SIDE LAWYER MAY WEAKEN UR ARGUMENTS,PROCEDURE LAPS IN TECHNICAL ASPECTS...

Thanks For All Reponses

Any Suggestion That I would Take care infront of Judges To Avoid Contempt Of Court ?

What If i Loose my Tamper infront of judge ?

Thank

Lawyer

You can fight without a lawyer, but there is some restrictions envisaged in Advocates Act, which bars a person to fight his own case without hiring a practising lawyer, and ofcourse a permission of the Court concerned should be seeked before.

Mr. Chamku - Please remeber your can fight your own case.  But if your want to represent others of course permission of the court is required.

Bhaduri sir - could you enlighten me with regard to restrictions to fight ones own case? According to me there are no restrictions.

ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR

FOR THE CASE AS PARTY IN PERSON FROM TRAIL TO SUPREME IS ALOWED, NO RESTRICTIONS, EVEN HC PERMIT TO HAVE SOME FREE LEGAL SERVICES IF R UNDER THE ELIGIBLE LIST

advocate

Yes you can, but subject you knowledge of law& procedure.you can also fight your case in sessions court & High court there is no bar.Be sure & cofindant. Ther is nothing impossible in the wold.Go ahead.

Total likes : 2 times

advocate

u can fight without a lawyer in a crimminal case if trial is conducted by a Magistrate. but if the case is exclusively triable by the Court of Sessions or in a high Court, u must be a law graduate( may not be a lawyer)  to fight for yourself.

Hi

Thanks For All Replies

Can I fight case my self  IN HC to dismiss  my  case Which is in lower court ?

Thanks

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x