LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

arun kumar gandhi (propreitor)     19 July 2016

Can i contest in nagpur courts directly without any lawyer.

i have been victimised and facing a case under sec. 138 since last seven years. the complaintant have not till date have submitted any of his evidences and for long have not appeared on hearing. but when my advocate submitted application for dismissal the complaintant immidiately submitted an application and thus the dismissal could not be done. i know that the burden in sec. 18 is on the accused not on the complaintant but my advocate is of the openion that the burden of proving is on the complaintant and thus does not submit any application for the ask of the evidences. it seems that he follows the defencive way instead of offensive. kindly advice can i contest my case directly in front of the courts and under what clause.


 3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     19 July 2016

You have to take NOC from your advocate 


Mohini (housewife)     20 July 2016

MR. RAMA, Respected, pls let me know is advocate misguide, take money in the name of police,judges, government advoate and later came to know there was no any need of bribe/advocate did not pay can party complaint against advocate and what will  be the maximum punishment for advocate if he misguide and support the opposite party. pls advise. Thanks

Shekhar (Proprietor)     28 July 2016

Dear Mr. ARUN kumar, in any of the criminal case onus of proof lies with complainant. They have to prove the case & argue that the offence is in accordance to that perticular IPC section or NI section. Next, to have the case dismissed, apart from your lawyer, you also argue with the judge. Especially in the absence of your lawyer. State how you are being harrased, how the how the law & court is being abused. Be polite while doing so. Bring to the notice of the court that even after so many chance the evidence is not being desposed before he court. This abuse of law & proceedings of the court. It is abuse of the court & judge. Bring all these to the notice. See the result. Regards. Shekhar, Bangalore, +919731110296

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register