Upgrad LLM

can i apply for clubing the both mentinence case for reduci


She  has file mentinence 2000/- Rs. in 125 crpc of a newly born male child. when she left my house the pregnency was of one month. is she entitled for mentinence? i am already paying 7500/- (5000+2500) for her and one baby/child per month for mentinence. during this mentinance she had not make party to this newly born male child. how can i save my self from this mentinence.
Can I apply for clubing the both mentinence case  for reducing the mentinence. if yes ,then where seasson or magistrate court.
My appeal/revision for reducing of this huge amount is alreay going on in seasson court.which was ex-part judgement .

If you have proof that you are paying such amount already, as receipt of it, show them before the court.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x