Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sunny   16 March 2018

Can i add my condition in mutual consent divorce

HI, I'm Getting Divorce through MCD and paying permanent Alimony to my Wife, which Was Accepted by my wife also. but im worried about the second motion. what if my wife denied and asked for more money?? so to avoid that can i add a condition like if Second motion denied by wife then she has to pay the same alimony amount to me. for the safer it possible??


 1 Replies

sai narayana   20 March 2018

No, at the most you can recover the already paid amount and also you can file contested divorce petition on the grounds of cruelty of backtracking from mutually agreed MCD.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads