LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

NAGARAJ (CS)     14 October 2022

can husband file petition under section 125 of CRPC against his spouse for maintenance

can husband file petition under section 125 of crpc against his spouse for maintenance when he is not maintain himself ?

any rulings supported to husband?


 3 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     14 October 2022

What are the facts? please post material facts.

Vishal, Adv-Supreme Court (Advocate Whatsapp 9717985984)     15 October 2022

No. Husband cannot under 125 CrPC . But he can file for maintainence under section 24 Hindu Marriage Act of any petition under HM Act is pending between husband and wife.


for more detailed discussion call at 9717985984 - Adv Vishal Garg

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     15 October 2022

Permanent alimony and maintenance is also allowed to the husband under section 25 of the Act. A gross amount of sum or monthly sum is ordered to be paid to the husband by the wife. This order is subject to modification by the court in case of change in circumstances.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register