LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Can husband file fir if wife sms him after divorce

I took divorce almost a year back but I wanna go back to him. after divorce, I did many emotional emails and sms to him (sometimes I also abused him and his parents in anger) but did many emotional sms to him in which I requested him to atleast meet his child or reconcile with me. I requested him to compromise with me again and marry me.

can he file FIR or complain to police against me and my family that I am emotionally harassing him? I am fearing k agar usne complaint kardi then me and my son along with my family will be in a lot of trouble.

plz guide me k wo mere against kya action le sakta hai?

muje bahut dar lag raha hai.

I request everyone in the forum not to give any personal opinions on this and tell only legal answers.

and plz everyone, don't ask me k agar main uske paas wapis jaana chahti hu to mene usse divorce kyun liya?

I can't reply to this question as I m emotionally very weak.

Learning

9 Replies

sandykrish (Interested in Family LAW)     13 November 2013

If you were emotionally weak you wouldn't have appeared here. Your Husband is Smart that's why he has discarded the SMS'es you have sent. He has all right to file a FIR against you in the PS and cyber police better lead a life which suits your life style. All your gyan's should have come on the day of Divorce, you could have pleaded to Judge and the Husband side. No point is regretting now. He will never come back to you. I dont want to assume how much he has paid you to get relieved from you, now it is his time to think over his career, but do not disturb and think about your life.

Once divorce done everything is over what was the point in sending emotional sms or e mails to him. Better visit the doctor and concentarte on how to move on in life. The bottom line of this episode is to learn not to commit the same mistakes you had committed in your old life. All the best

Deeply Hurt (PM)     13 November 2013

Hope you've heard of this saying:

once bitten twice shy

If you're not aware what it means, here goes: "orignally referred to dog bites, now means that once somebody has gotten hurt or had something go wrong will be afraid to try it again (especially in love);
If you fall in love with someone and that someone rejects or hurts you-once bitten-you may be very, very reluctant-twice shy-to let yourself fall in love again."

Marriage is not a mere ceremony its the epitome of love itself.

You, for whatever reason, disregarded the sanctity of your marriage and relying upon your own stupidity & your parents' ill-advice divorced your husband (bit him hard like a canine) - so one might call such a person a b*tch (female canine)

No wonder your husband is shy of getting bitten yet again! You gotta give him that you see! If you know a mad dog which bites is around the corner will you go that way?

Advice: This time try licking his feet instead of biting, maybe he would re-consider
1 Like

fighting back (exec)     13 November 2013

@single mother....you seem to be a very very confused woman. first you give a divorce ( you took a divorce) which was granted, now you want to live with him, sometimes you send emotional sms. then you also abused him and his parents in anger,. what type of a woman are you? do you have some type of personality disorder? 

it is good your husband was relived of you, no point in running around again, as to to the legal query, he has all the right to file an FIR with the cyber cell for harrassment, as you are a stranger to him now, and the police will have to take cognizance of his complaint, but he seems to be a wise man, he doesnt want to fall in the muck again....you have to use your brains now.

N Vanaraj (advocate)     13 November 2013

A  hypothetical.question

Vidya (ss)     13 November 2013

Pass your husband number and e-mail....i will make him to file a case...even if he like to forgive you.

stupid you wasted many hours of time ...belongs to many public servants.

he might have gone through all kind of hell.

by looking at your words "you also suffered his parents".

just to leave him.

now you like to go back to him....even if he allows and if i am your neighbour...i file a case on you "misuse of public and women rights"

my suggestion is go to hell

Aazad Sufferer (Advocacy-Family and women oriented laws)     13 November 2013

@ Querist,

I guess you are the same lady who had put the query 2-3 days back by saying that Iam single mother and I have a child I need my MIL/FIL to die soon so that I could get inherited properties behalf of my child.Here also the same condition as you have full filled your all desires then what left for you? whatever you wished you got. Then why are you worried now? go and get some life rather than frustrating your ex-husband and yourself.

India is world's second largest populated country , You could easily find next Bakra if he will be not aware of biased law after marriage. So, better try your luck rather than venting anger and frustration on your own home made game to trap your ex -husband earlier and now he has been freed from all tension of yours then you are so bothered and feeling annoyed and zealous that you are hell bent to again bully him.

A sincere advice -----Become a nice women and also see life in a same way without harassing any male on earth.

regards,

Join hand’s to fight against Misuse of Law, their Legal extortion & terrorism.

Group:https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/498asaviours

Email: everysuffererisasaviour@gmail.com

AND                                 

Blog:https://everysuffererisasaviour.blogspot.in/

The value of freedom is measured by the cost of struggle,If you need freedom then you have to become a fighter ….as no other option.

house wife... (na)     14 November 2013

Oh lady just control ur emotions.ab to is emotionality se bahar ao.its ur over emotions which ruin u.now dont put ur children or husband again in trouble.just forget ur past .and try to b better mother in future .sorry but ap jaisee ladies ne decent ladies ki bhi samaj main beizati karva rakhi hai.ladies which are really in problem have to suffer just becoz of u type ladies.......

ap ko divorce k liye manana hi nahi chahiye tha agar ap apne husband k sath hi rehna chahti thi....ab no hope for u...so b strong...think about urself a`nd babies future..wo time gujar gya hai.....

(Guest)
Originally posted by : single mother

I took divorce almost a year back but I wanna go back to him. after divorce, I did many emotional emails and sms to him (sometimes I also abused him and his parents in anger) but did many emotional sms to him in which I requested him to atleast meet his child or reconcile with me. I requested him to compromise with me again and marry me.

can he file FIR or complain to police against me and my family that I am emotionally harassing him? I am fearing k agar usne complaint kardi then me and my son along with my family will be in a lot of trouble.

plz guide me k wo mere against kya action le sakta hai?

muje bahut dar lag raha hai.

I request everyone in the forum not to give any personal opinions on this and tell only legal answers.

and plz everyone, don't ask me k agar main uske paas wapis jaana chahti hu to mene usse divorce kyun liya?

I can't reply to this question as I m emotionally very weak.

Its quite laughable that you have use the name SINGLE MOTHER as your ID, where you tell the child was born by some miracle like Jesus Christ was born.  You get married.  Have s-e-x.  Comes out a baby and then you get divorce and automatically you call yourself SINGLE MOTHER!

Emotionally weak or strong.  One thing you fail do understand totally is:

Divorce means end of show.  Not turning up ever again.  parting ways for a lifetime.  Never to see each other again.  If you were  so concerned about the kid born out of wedlock, the your aim should have been how to raise a family and not to destroy it.  Its not that you alone are responsible for a failed marriage. and divorce thereafter.  You both have been equally responsible for the ill-fate of your child.

Now no use trying to call him or send him SMS or EMAILs etc.

You register yourself on bharat matrimony dot come or divorcee dot com website where you will find a lot of people who are more emotional than you, who will respect your emotions and love you too.  Its just time that you find one.  

Try setting new shop.

Good luck for next venture.  hmm and change your cellphone and the sim card.  Delete all old contacts.  Start afresh.

house wife... (na)     14 November 2013

Yes tell ur story so that oron ko bhi pata chale kya nahin karna chahiye.....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register