Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Can husband file divorce?

Page no : 2

(Guest)

Dear gd y,

To teach a lesson to anybody doesn't need any crash course or any voccational course. There is an old say "Those who dig for other's they only fall in it"

So,if all fake cases are filled by your wife and parent's then just wait for them to fall apart and get the name of false cases only to harass you by the Hon'ble judge.Then there are defamation and perjury cases available to you to make them dance on your tunes.

The worst harassment for any wife is her running age in the court halls and date pe date is passing every month without any conclussion and relief. Just make her trap in her own consipiracy......don't leave her just fight all cases and make her to taste the real Indian Judiciary"s motion ,emotion and then demotion;)

If she is for only money and not ready to give divorce  then don't give MCD , Make her run around court hall's for such claims. Lastly she will realize that nothing will happen as she is becoming older and older with no s.e.x,no love and no respect.She will come to you for MCD.

If she is oversmart and alleges all false statement's on you that you have beated her,spoken ill about her parents,not given food,thorwn her outside but then also she want's to live with you.......Then plz take her don't waste time becauze this is the time to make these womens statement correct when she will come to your home just treat her according to her false statement,so that she would relaize the meaning of fake allegations and know the meaning of life.But don't make her to collect evidences.Just do slowly slowly as she will realize that what is dead marriage.

Logic:- aise bhi an innocent husband get's trap in false cases then why not do some Nek kaam with her own statement's.

There are many more strategies to make these wicked ladies who harasses husband's and his parent's to make her understand the meaning of dead marriage and real meaning of life,but It can't be shared here. Due to some open illegal Feminists wandering here and there.....which will be benefited by this.

Last Reply..!!

1 Like

house wife... (na)     21 September 2013

should i file RCR....and maintainance on him to cohbitate with Him coz i dont want to file any false case on him and not even lodge any type of FIR..etc....i want smooth path to walk and go to my husband back.....

so i can file RCR on him coz i dont want to file any false cases on him .....how much time RCR will get....

@sufferer sir every women is not same ..why u r so much frustrated from women i m sure their is some bad experience u get from any women...but some other persons are veryhappy with their  wife and family .i know u r not dushman of women bt u show so much bitterness in ur each and every thought....plz sir keep calm ...plz jo ap k sath hua hai ..hope na hi hua ho kyuki mujhe ap ki story nahi pata.......wo koshish karo kisi or k sath na ho ja fir jo lalchi women hain wo dusron ke liye bad example na bane or mere jaisi bhuli bhatki larki ko ap wo rasta batao jaha se hum i mean me and my husband fir se ek ho jayen.....WAHEGURU......

1 Like

Samir N (General Queries) (Business)     21 September 2013

Please take this more of a sisterly advice than a legal one. I am not an advocate but have gone through divorce, DV, etc. without advocate and prevailed and therefore feel qualified to give some legal advice. Some advocates do not understand basics of Family Law and give advice. Worse, others do not even look at the human side of the situation. That should be obvious from the contradictory opinions given above. For e.g. with respect to rcr, @stalker is right. It is also common sense. Is it not?

YOUR SITUATION DOES NOT WARRANT A DIVORCE.  IT IS WHAT IS CHARACTERIZED AS "NORMAL WEAR AND TEAR IN A MARRIAGE."  SO, PLEASE, FOR YOUR DAUGHTER'S SAKE, FOR YOUR SAKE AND FOR EVERYONE'S SAKE, DO NOT RESORT TO RCR, LEGAL NOTICES OR FILINGS NOW, UNLESS YOU HAVE EXHAUSTED ALL OTHER MEANS TO RECONCILE. THAT MEANS, SEND INTERMEDIARIES WHO ARE KNOWN TO BOTH SIDES BUT ARE NOT IN-LAWS. APOLOGIZE. GO TO YOUR HUSBAND'S HOUSE AND TELL THEM YOU ARE VERY SORRY, ETC.  MAKE THE MARRIAGE WORK.  ADVOCATES WILL ADVICE YOU TO GET THE CASE AND START THE METER TICKING... ONCE YOU GIVE LEGAL NOTICE, THE PROCESS USUALLY BECOMES IRREVERSIBLE.

Samir N (General Queries) (Business)     21 September 2013

I meant brotherly advice not "sisterly" -:) but you get the point.

NRI Legal Consulting (Consultant)     21 September 2013

Dear mam If you really want to stay with your husband then personally you have to talk with your husband not with your parents.I hope everything will become right.For more query contact us query@nrilegalconsulting.com

i talked with him alot bt he is spoiling my his and my daughters life.....

(Guest)

Find out if there is any sensible person on your husband's side. Ask him to talk to your in-laws. Your husband may be angry that's understandable but what about your in-laws? Request your parents apologize to your husband immediately. Give some time to husband to get to normalcy.

If this doesn't work, then you can file for RCR and maintenance. Any court case will take lot of time. Nobody can predict that. Best way is to negotiate with your husband. 

Rani and Samir has given you the best advices possible. Now its your responsibility to correct your mistake.

Don't worry too much about divorce, he cant get it easily. Stay strong and take care of yourself and your kid.  

RanjithKumar (A)     21 September 2013

Hello mam,

Do u claim a credit of not filing a false case..? I dont know in wat sort of a country I am living.... When u dont have a sense to take your own decision and the might to stop others (even your own parents) from interfering in your marital life, then y did u take a huge social responsibility called "marriage" ? Let  Law be on the other side.. wat commitment do u have for your husband and children?  Husband-wife relationship is like a sibling which you have to prevent with utmost care instead of allowing your father to pour acid on the roots..

victim (master)     21 September 2013

It seems to be a frivolous query. The querier here is using LCI, this itself shows that she is tech savy and not illiterate, so it is really hard to believe that she dont want to leave her matrimonial home and her parents forced her to do so and for about one month there was no communication with her husband. When internet is in her reach then it is tough to digest that there was no means to contact her husband. Other members are wise enough to decide the genuiness of the query. 

Ranee....... (NA)     22 September 2013

Originally posted by : victim

When internet is in her reach then it is tough to digest that there was no means to contact her husband. Other members are wise enough to decide the genuiness of the query. 

What if her husband does not use internet?There are many educated and busy people who does not know how to on/off a computer..for whome internet is a far away thing.

house wife... (na)     22 September 2013

ohhhh yes mere to dimag main hi nahi aya...thanks mr.victim    very intelligent u r....kya baat hai...i m not here to make any one to belive on my quary or not ..i dont care now i know how u r a victim>........

and mr. ranjith kumar money is not alll.....so dont worry i never need ur advice at all ...by the way thanks...

thanks sis for standing for truth......

LegalExpert (Lawyer)     22 September 2013

my mrg took place in nov 2010..i have a sweet little daughter now....she is 15 months old.....last year we both me and mmy husband had fight ...my husband got very dissappointed and upset and never assepted me again ..

@nobody I think you are telling the half truth here. no one is mad enough to leave a wife just for a single fight. there might be something severe happened.

i lived in his home 4 months after that we had lot of talks over this issue bt nothing worked...then slowly we acceptting both of us again coz i felt sorry and try to move on....then after 4 months my parents came(i never invite them some relatives of my in laws called them) and suddenlly said that my husband and mother in law tortured me ..i continously said i dont want to leave my matrimonial home bt my parents bring me back to their home .....

Then if you are dancing on the tunes of your parents then forget that you are going to be a good matrimonial wife and can obey your in-laws. this was a blunderred mistake of yourself and your parents.

after one month no talk no phone call at al..after 1 mon my parents went to my sis in laws home and said many things to her.....on april my father lodge complain in women councelling cel to councell us both ....bt my husband is very angry with my parents and continously blame them that they spoiled our home.

It seems from your query that you have not only spoiled your life but also tried to spoil the matrimonial life of your sis in law also. If your father lodged a complaint then there must b your consent my dear lady bcoz the complaint must be signed by you

my ques is that can my husband file divorce case or do any thing like that?or claim my daughters costudy....? i also want to say what shoul i do now to solve this matter coz i never  want to give him divorce at any cost.........

Yes surely your husband can file divorce case as by lodging a frivilous complaint against him, you have already done the cruelty on him and he is eligible to get divorce on that behalf if he proves it in court. Yes, of course, he can also claim the child custody if he proves that you are not a good mother and can;t take care better of her. and he can better take care of her. I think you yourself have made things worst for you, if you didnt want to give him divorce, then why  you lodged a false complaint against your husband. You yourself have ruined your marital life my dear lady, accept this bitter truth.

(i never filed for false dawry case 498 s maintainance yet....and not for rcr...which every lawyers said...

How gr8 this lady is. She is taking all the credit that she havn't filed any false case which she could file and still she is expecting his husband to accept her with this kind of mentality.

recently my mother and father went to their home again 4 talk...bt they filed complaint in police that my parents  that they beat his mother and she is in hospital9which is not true at all) my mother in law said that husband never lived with her ...and she   9bedakhal)

If things have come to this stage that both the parties are lodging complaints against each other then accept the bitter truth that your marital life has come to an end and this is a dead marriage nothing more than that and even your in-laws are not going to accept you anymore. mind it dear lady.
1 Like

house wife... (na)     23 September 2013

Thanks sir legal expert...thank GOD u r not a doctor otherwise ur patiant will died on listening ur truth....

LegalExpert (Lawyer)     23 September 2013

@query of nobody On the one hand u r saying that your parents ruined your life and on the other hand you are saying ur husband is spoiling ur life. What really you r doing? You are just cursing other persons for the fault of your own. Still if someone ask a question you are showing attitude.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register