can file criminal case for acr tampering, false remarks?

I have filed a case in Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) for improvement of my gradings of my ACRs & APARs which I got through RTI. There are many uncommunicated and false adverse remarks, backdated entries,  attachment of fabricated reports and severe tampering with my ACRs. Besides I am being severely harassed and mentally tortured.

My query is: can I file a CRIMINAL case against my those superiors who were/are indulged in such acts while the CAT case is going on?

If yes, then how; and if no, then what is the remedy against their such acts and harassment & mental torture to me? They are further ruining my APARs. Please reply in detail.

With thanks and best regards.

My email address is :  akhuiya@rediffmail.com

Dy Director

without seeing the tempering one cannot advise properly.

Dy Director

please connect http://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=65797&offset=1#.UmtyTlPQzmk
Dy Director

also repeated http://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=90950&offset=0#.Umtzp1PQzml
Founder Chairman of Global Lgal Services

Did you obtain your entire service record ? if so you consult criminal Practitioner he will be able to advise you after examining your service record. CAT proceedings are pending you seek direct to expunge adverse remarks in O.A. 




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x