LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mohammad Nadeem   27 November 2022

can file case against university???

what can i do if in an exam answer sheet doesn't check properly and randomly given marks.


 4 Replies

vijay sathya   27 November 2022

file a Writ

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     28 November 2022

You can ask for a photo-copy of your answer-sheet and the marks-sheet on which marks given for each answer was recorded and totalled.

R.K Nanda (Advocate)     28 November 2022

file writ petition of MANDAMUS in high court against university so that HC issue directions to university to re-check your answer sheet properly.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     28 November 2022

At first try directly with the examination authorities. If it does not work file writ in High court. Filing writ can be expensive.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register