LIVE Online Course on Indian Constitution by Dr. Ravishankar Mor. Register Now!!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shruti   14 May 2022

Can father take back land purchased in name of son

Father purchased land in name of elder son when he was 2 years old, constructed house on it by selling ancestral farmland. Today, after 40 years, he wants to give it to younger son. Can father take back land and house in name of elder son? Younger son and father live in the house and older son left house to study and work in another city since he was 18 years old.


 2 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     15 May 2022

Contact local advocates to explore possibilities.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     16 May 2022

Father may file a suit for cancellation of sale deed and declaration through a local prudent lawyer

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query