Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

maxx (pvt service)     01 February 2015

Can evidence submitted by husband, be used by the wife?

hi, 

i would like to know, if husbands submits an evidence in his defence against a case filed by the wife, can the same evidence be used by the wife in a different case filed by her against the husband?

if i submitt something for my defence in divorce case, can she use my same evidence to file case on me in dv

Learning

3 Replies

rising up again (FFF)     02 February 2015

oh yes...she definitely can. 

if she does not have that evidence, she might not think of it......but when you submit that in court and give one copy to her.....obviously she and her lawyer will use that to the maximum. they would first try to prove that the evidence you have produced in false/wrong/fake......and also use it in other cases... 

so, plan intelligently.. !!!! 

1 Like

fighting back (exec)     02 February 2015

yes, but how can  an evidence, when proved manipulated and false, be used by the wife?

just a fodder for thought................

if an evidence is proved as fake and manipulated by the wife, then how can a certain point be used by her from a 'fake' evidence.....it is an interesting situation.

rising up again (FFF)     03 February 2015

helping hand - yes, i agree

...but only when the evidence produced by MAXX is fake....... if it is genuine and true, it may go against him...in the other case....(as he says so)... 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register