LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

NM (j)     01 August 2017

Can dv and 498a be clubbed together. how?

As per latest SC judgement dt 26.07.17 in "Rakesh Sharma Vs State". Can DV and 498a be clubbed together. How?


 4 Replies

Raveena Kataria (Advocate )     01 August 2017

Please note, compounding of offences can only be done upon the consent of the complainant party; i.e. if the other party is agreeable to come to settlement terms with the accused party.

Prashant Shrikhande   01 August 2017

my wife left home with my one and half year Daughter , please suggest me proper action

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     01 August 2017

Mr. Prashant you can file petition in court for bringing back you wife and daughter. Consult local lawyer if you are in and around Mumbai you can contact me.

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     01 August 2017

check my reply

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads