LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

khusbu.... (studing)     05 July 2014

can divorce case cancelled?

Hello My husband file divorce case on the basic of curelty..i dont want to give divorce..i want to know if wife not agree to give divorce.. can divorce case be cancelled??? Sir pls help me Thanks Khusbu

Learning

4 Replies

Krishna. Advocate (Advocate)     05 July 2014

can divorce case be cancelled??? Sir pls help me Thanks Khusbu

No. yours is contested divorce.

He can file divorce petition on the ground of cruelty. But he  must satisfy the court that he has not been the cause of the ground of divorce whether directly or indirectly.

advocateparamashivam@gmail.com

(Guest)

Yes divorce case can be cancelled khusbu dear.

just convince your husband to withdraw divorce petittion, for that you may have to fall to his feet, lick his chappals ie the soles of his chappals in full public view, then do it, beg him to take you back, tell him that you are sorry and will not be obidient to him for the rest of your life.  Then if your husband wishes so, he will take back the divorce case and  that is the only way dear to get divorce case cancelled.

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     05 July 2014

@ Khusbu,

Contest the case with the help of a good lawyer, it can be dismissed if your husband fails to prove the grounds against you. Get the case referred to mediation so that you can sort out the differences with your husband.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     03 August 2014

agreed with Ms Archana

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register