LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Can discharge application is filed once the charge is framed

Page no : 2

veer (e md)     15 February 2016

a piece of land is in my possession from several years.
title holder of the land died, his son got his name mutated and filed a complaint against me.
FIR was registered for ipc 447.
simultaneously n another complain by the same person,  another FIR regd. for ipc 145.

istegasa of 145 was presented before the SDM, in which SDM order states that the matter not being in the limitation of 2 months, hence no relief can be provided, case dismissed.

also simoultaneously charge sheeted for ipc 447.
could not represent facts before the court thatsy why charge framed in case of 447.
charge framed on 21/07/2014

later one witness also examined , and is hostile.
4 more witness remaining. including complainant himself.

my question here is,; 
is there any provision to appeal in district court for dismissal of charge, based on the order of SDM.
under what act/section can i appeal against the charge framed.

also what is time limit,

and any other advice which you may think fit.


Arvind   07 March 2016

Dear All,

Please Let me know once writ petion has been filed by opposition party in High court  & its hearing is still pending,can we file the discharge application in Session court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register