LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vikas mishra (ADVOCATE)     05 December 2008

can deputy registrar of hsg.socty be sued

I want to know that  inorder to take an action against the dy.regitrar of the housing socty for negligence in his duties which court would be advisable to go ahead wether the civil court or the co-operative courts, notice under sec.80of cpc has already been sent anybody if you guide me please on this matter.

Learning

3 Replies

M. PIRAVI PERUMAL (Advocate & Consumer Rights)     05 December 2008

Mr. Vikas, If you can provide some more information regarding negligence or the dispute, appropriate suggestions can be given. 

vikas mishra (ADVOCATE)     06 December 2008

One of the member of the socty paid his regular monthly maintanance to the secretary of the scty, and that secretary tore the monthly maintanance cheque and went on to add to the membe revery month interest on the unpaid dues, when this particular fact was brought to the notice of the dy.regitsrar of the socty he did not take any effort, however on repeated complains to the regitrar he dissolved the commitee butagin when the care taker body was appointed he appointed the same member once again for whom the commitee was disssolved this was totally a wrong action on his part.

I want to know wether dy regitrar can be sued in the co-operative courts or the normal civil courts because he did not perfom his duty and because this my client had to pay interest on the amount which was shown as unpaid dues.Please anyone can gude me on this regard?

Prakash Popat (Chartered Accountant.)     27 May 2009

Our CHS,Garages was encroached with the help of Local PS,Garages Utilized for Lodging and Boarding activities,endangering life & property of other members and citizen(inclusive Sr citizen),wrote by email to CM maharastra Result  is Zero,and therefore Kasab Like people R finding best heaven here in INDIA.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register