Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

prince   16 December 2015

Can consent mutual sex with friend purely for fun is rape?

I had s*x relationship with a friend of mine purely for fun. She had initiated it. We were clear right from starting that it is purely for fun and not for marriage. She had started the s*x relationship in form of one night stand. I have a gf from 5 years and she knws it very well. I had made it clear right from starting. But now she is giving me threats either you marry me or I ll file a rape complaint on you. She has been calling all of my relatives and giving threats. She is acting very madly. What should I do. I have 1 year whatsaap chats and call records of her. It was all in friendship. I am in danger of anything ? What will happen if she files a fake rape case ?

Learning

15 Replies

(Guest)

What do you mean by friendship? Sex cant be friendly s*x.Friendship and s*x aredifferent.Even prostitution is illegal in India.There is nothing like consentual s*x. I think you are a guyindilging in mutiple s*x.

If s*x is done bygiving inducement of any favor or marriage it is  rape.Rapeis not only by physical force but also by mental harassment, exploitation,inducement and promises.

You should deny having any s*x with her. that she has to prove.

siddhartha sinha   17 December 2015

Where is this generation heading to these days? Well...It is not clear what evidences she has which can go against you. Try to find out first. Try to induce ur friend to blackmail you to marriage i.e. make her speak it and record it and have a witness. Try to build evidence that she is blackmailing you. Consult a good lawyer.

prince   17 December 2015

Sir we do have whatsaap chats and call records mentioning just friendship. If I deny that we dint had s*x... she has my whatsaap chats. I have never given her fake promises. I have always said her truth. She on her will had said ki she want to do it. Nw she is blackmailing and torchering my family.

siddhartha sinha   17 December 2015

Whats your and her age?I am not sure if whatsapp messages is evidence that you had s*x.She will need more to prove. You had a girlfriend despite this you had physical relation with other girl. This fact is going against you Sir. Build up evidence that you told her you dont intend to marry and despite this she was willing and now she is blackmailing you. Try and talk it out face to face. Forcing anyone to marry can never lead to a happy life. If she wants to pursue legal action then take your stance whether you are going to accept the truth and prove yourself. Or you are going to deny ever having s*x with her. Wait for what others say here.

I have call records of her saying it was mutual and it was in friendship and she dsnt intend to marry me. Sir my age is 25 and her is 26. I know sir I have made mistake by accepting her one night stand thing. She is saying that she has done mistake of having s*x with me n now she wants to correct that mistake by marrying me. I said right from starting I have made you clear that I ll marry my gf then why you are putting a pressure on me for marriage. She is now saying when you can have s*x with me , why cant you marry me. She had called me for one night stand in her flat. Our physcal relation had ended last year. It has been more then a year . What should I do now ? M I under too much of prob. I am ready to go legal. Will I get justice.

I have call records of her saying it was mutual and it was in friendship and she dsnt intend to marry me. Sir my age is 25 and her is 26. I know sir I have made mistake by accepting her one night stand thing. She is saying that she has done mistake of having s*x with me n now she wants to correct that mistake by marrying me. I said right from starting I have made you clear that I ll marry my gf then why you are putting a pressure on me for marriage. She is now saying when you can have s*x with me , why cant you marry me. She had called me for one night stand in her flat. Our physcal relation had ended last year. It has been more then a year . What should I do now ? M I under too much of prob. I am ready to go legal. Will I get justice.

My age is 25 and her age 26. I have her call records saying that it was mutual and she dsnt intend to marry me. We ended our physcal thing more then a year ago. Til last month everything was fine. Now she is blackmailing me n my fam either you marry or will file a rape complaint. I had alredy filed a complaint in police station on her name. She did as per her will and she has mentioned on various ocassions. I have never given her any promise or even a talk for marriage. Right from day one she was aware of my gf and my intensions of marrying my gf. I know I have commit ted mistake by having pyscal with her n I am ashamed of it. Pls tell me hw much in prob I am . If I go legal will everythng be fine?

My age is 25 and her age 26. I have her call records saying that it was mutual and she dsnt intend to marry me. We ended our physcal thing more then a year ago. Til last month everything was fine. Now she is blackmailing me n my fam either you marry or will file a rape complaint. I had alredy filed a complaint in police station on her name. She did as per her will and she has mentioned on various ocassions. I have never given her any promise or even a talk for marriage. Right from day one she was aware of my gf and my intensions of marrying my gf. I know I have commit ted mistake by having pyscal with her n I am ashamed of it. Pls tell me hw much in prob I am . If I go legal will everythng be fine?

(Guest)

have this boy thought about his sister being the character in story with some other boy? Sex for fun? what does it mean?

Any s*xual activity with inducement or promise tantamount to rape and victimisation. The prosection agency wills ee your intentions and circumstances. 

You must comoensate her for deflowering her and spoling her.

(Guest)

You cant use such outrageous statements like had s*x for fun. Then seek advise form lagal experts. You are a mentally sicvk person. It doesnt matter you have her recordings. It could be obtained by promising marriage to her. That burden goes on her to prove. But you have already admitted to s*x.

(Guest)

No woman goes into s*xual realtion ship for fun sake.This is ridiculous proposition.Specially if she is not married already or a widow or divorcee. The  expectation is always marriage. The boy must prove that she wanted money in exchange.Unless we hear the girls version and what evidence she has notthing can be commented here.It is all guess work and the querist is merely trying to seek possible shelteres as he faces action

(Guest)

Mr Reddi your commetns are sick. Please comnsult a psychatrist ASAP. It would be better you delete your highly offensive and irresponsible rmarks openly insultinmg entire women of country

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register