LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SYED ZUBAIR LALA   24 February 2022

Can challenge the waqf tribunal court order in high court

Pittioner take a injustion order from waqf tribunal court not to interfere in darga premises,
Respondent is a pray to court vicket the order ,and respondent is a family members of darga saint they pray to allow to saint ,how we r approach to high court against order


 2 Replies

Palak batra   24 February 2022

Dear Querist,


The waqf tribunal has jurisdiction over all disputes pertaining to property except eviction proceedings. As per the facts of this case, one can approach the High Court after they appear in the Waqf tribunal and still are not satisfied. 


Under sec. 83(9) of the waqf act, 1995, an aggrieved party by the decision of the tribunal can approach the high courts, which can call for the records for satisfying itself as to the correctness, legality or propriety of the tribunal. 




1 Like

SYED ZUBAIR LALA   25 February 2022

Darga saint is a my grandfather ,my father grave and my grandmother grave I can't go to pray in primises of darga grave yard tomb ,what can do how I approach to court ,the waqf tribunal court order is not inter in primises of darga injunction against me so I pray to court allow to darga grave yard for daily pray ,any direction ,

    My father dead in 2014 degree order 2017  can give a advice my mobile number 9848070009

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register