Can anyone suggest me books for Medical Jurisprudence ?

Advocate.

Can anyone suggest me books for Medical Jurisprudence ????Please tell me book's name with author????

Lawyer

Forum Moderator

LAW OF MEDICAL NEGLIGENCE AND COMPENSATION: R. K. Bag; Eastern Law House Pvt. Ltd

Advocate

Dear Shreeji,

Y.Prakashji, has pointed out a good book, but apart from that you can have LYON'S Medical Juriprudence For India, Delhi Law house, 77-Gokhale market opp High Courts, Delhi 110054. The book  is really exhaustive and very helpful.

Practicing Lawyer

HELLO...

THIS IS HIREN MODI,  LL.,M.,  ADVOCATE, FROM  VALSAD, GUJARAT STATE INDIA.

YOU MUST GONE THRU THE BOOK  NAMELY,

MEDICAL  JURISPRUDENCE  AND TOXICOLOGY  BY  

DR. K.R.  NARAYANREDDY.   LATEST  EDITION...............      THE  BOOK IS PUBLISHED BY ALT .      BOOK  IS AVAILABLE AT ALL  LEADING  OUT LET.  

THE BOOK IS HIGHLY  RECOMENDED BY  JURISTS, JUDGES, ADVOCATES, AND  LEGAL EXPERTS.

Advocate

Books by "MODI "&" MAYNES" may also be considered.

Advocate

all books are good

advocate / commissioner of oaths

Sir,

For eloborate reference on medical jurisprudence  MODI'S  MEDICAL JURISPRUDENCE AND TOXICOLOGY  BY Butterworth is widely recommended and I am personally benefited by it.

law student

Sir i hav provided u d link to hav a luk at various bookz available 4 Medical Jurisprudence.....

http://www.amazon.com/s?ie=UTF8&index=books&field-keywords=Medical%20jurisprudence&page=1

Advocate.

Dear All,

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to my post, I really appreciate your excellent tips.Thank you very much for sending the link. You saved me a lot of time.You all have given me a good focus, I look forward to researching your suggested material.

Modi's medical jurisprudence is the best book

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x