LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajkumar Sheoran   10 August 2021

can any action taken against the married woman who is living with other.

My wife has filed the case against me under section 498a,406,506 & 125.She married to another person since 10th February 2021.Now she is pregnant and hearing date of 125 is on 13-08-2021.What action should be taken now. Please advise me.


 2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     10 August 2021

on hearing date inform to the court your version with evidences

1 Like

Manoj Chaudhary Advocate   11 August 2021

better wait till her womb start showing. have relevant proof (if you can manage) produce before court. and demand for her pregnancy test.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More