LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Simi V R   17 April 2024

Can a will rights transferred or sold when pending case civil courts

My mothers will not probated yet after her death 1 year back..Property inherited to me and other brother  me and mother after death of our father..Partition suite pending incivil court..Can I sell my rights to 3rd part now??



 3 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     18 April 2024

If there is a partition suit pending before court you cannot be able to sell the property till the disposal of the suit

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     18 April 2024

You will have to wait for decision on the suit for partition, which shall decide all issues including property bequeathed in your favour, if submitted well in time by your lawyer .

Mr. Sumitra kumar (Advocate)     18 April 2024

File a compromise petition.


Thank you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register