LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shekhar.... (Other)     11 February 2021

Can a validfoster

Iam a foster son who is my biological father's brother, my foster father took me at 3 months baby by adoption without any paper or legal, my foster father wrote in some property paper when i was minor at that time. He wrote my foster son and as he and on behalf of me he signed as a property benificery.

Learning

3 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     11 February 2021

Your query is not at all clear.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     12 February 2021

An adoption without valid paper work i.e an adoption which is not admissible under the Hindu Adoptions and Maintenance Act, 1956. But in the absence of any documentary evidence to prove that you have been adopted by your uncle the burden of proof lies on you and through oral and other circumstantial evidences you can prove your case i.e you are really adopted by your uncle on such and such period.

JAYANTH V   16 June 2021

Madam my father has been adopted by his biological father's elder brother without any legal papers. After few years adoptee's first wife passed due to ill health and adoptee married again and got 3 children's and my father also bought with them, the second wife of adoptee made the property to her name has gift deed without whispering any matter to my dad when staying together. We having every officals documents as school, marrage card and everything as adoptee as father 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More