LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kumar (engg)     03 December 2013

Can a sec 9 hma case be amended into a divorce plea

Hello all 


Is there a provision to amend a restitution of conjugal rights case under sec 9 of HMA into a divorce plea ? If yes, at what stage this can be done ?





 2 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     03 December 2013

No, you have to file seperate case for divorce .

U.S.SANJEEVA MURTHY (senior partner)     03 December 2013

Sec.9 and 13 are quite opposite.   in sec.9 u r inviting to join u.    u have to file seperate petitin 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register