Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498a_dv_Crpc125_hma24_victim (unemployed)     18 December 2013

Can a rcr can be converted into mutual concerned divorce

Hi All

Can an RCR be converted into Mutual Concerned Divorce.

1)Actually My X had filed RCR , 498A, MC,DVC,HMA24,   its been 4 yrs now these.

2)now we have decided to settle the matter ambically,  till now we havent filed any divorce.

3) can the RCR filed be converted into Mutual concerned divorce and get the Divorce at the  earliest.


else pls let me know what is the best way to get divorce by waving the 6 months period.





 2 Replies

laxmi kant joshi (instructor)     18 December 2013

No you cannot convert rcr into mcd , you have to file a fresh petition for your mcd .

Arvind Sehdev (Advocate)     18 December 2013

1. File a fresh petition for mutual divorce

2. File for quashing of complaints and FIRs on the basis of the mutual agreement in High Court.

3. In mutual divorce ask for one time settlement of maintenance and also ask for no further litigation civil or criminal...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register