LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Helpme   05 June 2018

CAN A MUNICIPAL OFFICE GIVE PERMISSION FOR THE NOTARIZED DOCUMENT PROPERTY

Respected sir please give me your valuable suggestions. My friend has got the open plot in Hyderabad through Notarized Gift Deed from his Wife. The said plot doesn't have any Registration from the beginning as it was alloted by the society in Unapproved Layout. The plot was got the Urban Land Ceiling permission in his wife's name before
transferring to his name. Later he applied in the Municipal department for sanction of building plan and got the plan sanctioned and the work also started.
My query is: How can he get building plan sanctioned with out any Registration. Can this be possible.
What precautions to take by him in the event of any complaint against him for stoppage of construction by third parties.
kindly reply
warm regards, Hamdani

Learning

2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     05 June 2018

You may show the T&C of the permission, allotment by society to your own very able LOCAL senior counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in revenue/civil matters and well versed with latest citations, LOCAL applicable rules/laws and having successful track record…. and worth his/her salt ….for a considered opinion

Kumar Doab (FIN)     05 June 2018

The gift deed of immovable property is to be registered and prescribed/appropriate stamp duty/ charges are to be paid.

The immovable property can be gifted by legitimate owner (donor) to donee.

The staff in MC should is expected to know the basic rules/laws and avoid transgression until or unless there are some LOCAL rules/laws/provisions that can justify to the satisfaction of courts/authority.

Seek opinion from LOCAL counsel as already suggested.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register