LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Can a man live with women after nullify of marriage

Page no : 2

V R SHROFF (Sr. ADVOCATE Bombay High Court Mob: 9892432152)     14 December 2011



& Chetan


shroff  your  opinion is good but is it legal  freindship agreement / live -in relationship for an year contract:

After I knew she had son of previous marriage also, That you never informed in your query, and I misunderstood, beleived there is no issue, I advised accoprdingly earlier.

you stated now " I am thinking to provide her seperate room as a settlement to get rid of 498a and 125.I am crossing 30 age and I want to remarry again, so I will serach a nice lady untill she loves me then I will go for marriage with her." 


I SUGGEST AS UNDER:  Do not worry about  settlement to get rid of 498a and 125.

Age of 30 age is not at all a probem and also Son of her own, so  serach a another nice lady & marry her .

leave her on her own, let her do whatever she want to do, forget her, and fight if she so continue. 

Now I say NO : To legal  freindship agreement / live -in relationship  

Adv Shroff


1 Like

Aishwarya (Teacher)     14 December 2011

u can give her a chance, no harm in that..but fulfilling all what she desires and then again going for another marriage..quite weird to hear though ,but as u like it or manage it..


there is no bar. but beware of  D.P. and D.V acts it may be invoked if there is misunderstanding by  the lady.. 

Chetan Singh (SE)     15 December 2011

Thanks all for your valuable suggestion.

1.But since she is not able to maintain herself with her son, so I think I should give her a chance by providing seperate room/shelter and let her grow until she got someone or job. It feels me abiding moral duty being as a exhusband since she had not got any money as women gets in case of divorce.

2. If she is ready to settle peacefully all cases then no problem for me to maintain her self lifetime if she doesnt get job.

3. I would like to marry also to a good girl to move-on  but if cases will pending with me then no girl will marry until all cases would finished.

Please advice , if I am wrong. waise ek baar to khuda bhi galti maaf ker deta hai.

Chetan Singh (SE)     18 December 2011

Dear lawyers,

Again I need your advice for further query.

Today, I went to meet my exwife, since our marriage is null and void last 4 months ago.Only 498a, 125,DV act cases need to be finished with compromise.
I again said to her , I am ready to provide her food and shelter for her and son.But she was weeping with this fear what if I can run away to laeve her in mid-between.

1.Her humble request is with me to take her in my home/flat so that she has not this fear in life that I will run away.
2. She is ready to sign bond papers that she will never do any cases on me. she will quit all cases from me.
she will never oppose my next marriage. she will always give respect to me. 

3. She said , what ever I want in written , she is ready to sign.

Her positive factors I know, So please suggest , the risk and negative factors.  What neccessary things are required?

Because no will marry me if cases will be going on, also last 1.5 years I am only getting next dates .......

Aishwarya (Teacher)     18 December 2011

Best is to take the chance and give her the same if she is ready to go as per ur terms, then there's nothing that may stop u part ull get rid of all cases at once..

Chetan Singh (SE)     18 December 2011

Thanks Aishwarya ji for real and practical advice. 

Waiting for others also, so that I can take my decision without making any harm on me.

Rukmanipriya (nil)     27 December 2011

Hi Chetan Singh,

I had seen many similar cases like yours, Never trust a cunning weeping women i had read all postings of yours

as a female i am advicing you never believe her, you ma y be sympathetic now

But as years pass she will take full control of you,

forget & leave her for all,  she filled false 498 a case face it and prove in the court it is easy.

Remeber chanakyan words if you are failing now you are doing irrepairable damage to yourself.

Chetan Singh (SE)     27 December 2011

Many thanks Rukmanipriya.

I am also so much confused to give her a chance,because she never sticks on her words, Last Sunday I visited to her, then she was saying she will never oppose my next marriage, after next day she is saying she will not share me with any other women. 

Now I am thinking, I should leave her in her own ways without fear of pending cases and I should try to search a good partner for me.



Chetan Singh

i know you want to become mali of do phool..right?


You will be a victim of domestic violence act if the terms between you become worse

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query