LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Can a female remary without completing her divorce.

Page no : 2

Rohit Kumar (Business)     06 December 2017

The only convern here is that She was not coming to the hearings of divorce as divorce was filled last year august 2016. And till this november the first motion was not happened. As she was harrasing to me after getting money. By the force she came to hearing at this November for first motion. The only concern is that if ahe has already been married than why delaying for mutual divorce. Just to harras me . That is why I had posted this concern here and got some positive and fruitful reaponses in same regards. As she just married to me to grab the money, which she has already got and still she is not going forward to clear the issue and get divorce. As she has been granted the liberty it does not mean that she will not complete the process time being. I m just looking to clear all issues and get Divorced. What so ever she wish to do she is free for that. But if she is not cordinating after getting re marry to resolve the issues, in that case there is no other option left for me to create troubles for her self n her new husband . So to know about the possibilities, i had just posted this. Thank you so much for your time to responsing the query. Once again thank you.

Adv Radhika Mehta (Advocate)     06 December 2017

If your sole inrent is to get her to come to Court on time to enable you to get a smooth Divorce, threaten her to go public with the proofs rather than filing complaints with the Police or initiating Bigamy proceedings against her as in the long run, you shall be the sole sufferer.  She has clearly moved on in life and its time you do so too. 

Kumar Doab (FIN)     06 December 2017

Don't err in the divorce matter.

You have coughed up hard earned monies.

Enough has been shared with you.

You or your own lawyer(s) if require  support don't hesitate to go to a senior very able counsel as already suggested.


N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     07 December 2017

Why worry over adulterous wife?simply move an application for cancellation of maintenance,under Section 127 CrPc, and move ahead with your new life.

1 Like

Rohit Kumar (Business)     07 December 2017

Thank you Vijay Raj Mahajan Sir,

I am very much thankful to you for showing me the path to pursue further. All of my concerns has been resolved now.

I have arranged the all necessary proofs of her second marriage:- as-

01- Her Aadhar card ( which has her new husbands name).

02-  Entire Album of her secondmarriage.(350 photo graphs).

03:- Video Film.( Entire video of marriage).

04:- One Photo Id proof of her Lover (second husband).

05:- Trying to grab her pregnancy reports as well.


Thank you so much, Will move further as guided by you.


Rohit Kumar (Business)     07 December 2017

Thank you,

I am just looking for quick divorce. Nothing additional.   I am fadeup with all these days. Do not want to waste my time. So.

Samir N (General Queries) (Business)     08 December 2017

Leverage the information you have on her bigamous behavior in pending Court proceedings and other demands, if any, made by her. Then using that leverage, come up with one final settlement to put to rest everything. Then, as one of the commentators suggested, have a beer and chill out.  

Remember in some situations, threat is better than attack. This is one of them. By filing a Court case of bigamy, you get nothing... she gets jailed or whatever...  By threatening to file, you can extract some concession in your final settlement.  Do not expressly condone her bigamy on paper unless you must. Have a middle-person make her aware that you have the evidence and could proceed against her.  This way, in the future, if she re-emerges, you have the bigamy weapon handy.



In name of giving protection to women, Law of land give lienience to woman in all places.  They get away unscathed if they remarry or sleep around when still being married to dum husband.  Law makers have not bothered to make woman a party to the case in adultery, at the omst adultery can be ground for divorce but nt to punish woman, but the one who d**ked her, will be punished.  Which ever way you look at it, Indian Law has only the dic to catch hold of.

Natually, d**k can be caught, not a hole?

1 Like

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     09 December 2017

Besides bigamy, it is easy to charge the boy friend with adultery under Sec.497 IPC. It can earn him 7 years jail.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query