LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

koolddd (owner)     30 May 2015

Can a father evict adult umarried child - self acquired flat

Can a father evict adult umarried child from self acquired flat - the adult child lives there alone.


If yes,

And how long does it take to get eviction notice from court?

What are the alternatives for adult children to delay the eviction?


 2 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     30 May 2015

Since it is your self aquired property you can send him a legal notiice to vacate within a time limit.if he fails to do so file an eviction suit

TGK REDDI (No designation)     01 June 2015

You can evict him.     But you should maintain him if your son doesn't have means to sustain,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register