LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Praveen Kumar (Not working)     10 March 2011

Can a common man file for visiting rights without lawyer

My wife had deserted me when she was 5 months pregnant. The marriage is disputed. they filed 498A, 406, 506, sec 3 & 4 of dowry Act in response to my RCR. later the withdrew themselves. I also withdrew my RCR as she was adamant not to join. later they filed 125 CrPC. my mother is now suffering from cancer. on this when i talked to her lawyer he is interested more in money to resolve this. i agreed to pay what i can afford, they refused it & asked for more without giving any sum to think over. I had lot of grounds to ask for divorce on grounds cruelty-6-7 instances of cruelty & my sufferings. I filed for divorce. I will be defending my divorce case as well as 125 myself. Now I want to file for visiting rights of the child. i have never been allowed to see the child till date. Can I file visiting rights case myself without using any lawer. can some one help me if someone has any petiion copy for visiting rights... It would be of great help

Learning

2 Replies

M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (advocate)     10 March 2011

you can visiting without lawyer in your child and also court proceedings, but your rights having limits.

Legal Fighter (Advocate)     19 March 2011

yes. u can file/defend any case (civil or criminal) against u and u don't need any advocate/lawyer for the same.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register