LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kannan   09 January 2016

can a case in lower court withdawn while is stayed by a high

I filed a case in lower court. It takes too long period to come for even enquiry. At last the other party got it stayed by highcort. In order to find alternate way can i withdraw the case while the stay is on.

Learning

4 Replies

anshula (a)     10 January 2016

If you are aggreieved by the stay given by High Court, you can challenge that stay order. Please tell us what kind of proceedings are you refering to? If it is a civil suit then you can file an application before the lower court for withdrawal of case. But for proper advise, please give complete details of proceedings filed and court where rthe proceedings are filed. 

Regards,
Anshula Grover

kannan   11 January 2016

I filled a divorce case in principal sub court Tenkasi tamilnadu. It seems that the chance for calling me for enquiry is rare. I go through the web site and persons. The never disposed any contested case. By the mean time my wife got it stayed in madura high court. I came to know this by web site. No summon issued to. Mean time i went to my wife place for compromise which is failed. There i found that the chance. Of running the case is more and easier. So am thinking of withdrawing the present case and file a new case in my wife place. Actually my wife is more interested in money than life.

kannan   11 January 2016

I filled a divorce case in principal sub court Tenkasi tamilnadu. It seems that the chance for calling me for enquiry is rare. I go through the web site and persons. The never disposed any contested case. By the mean time my wife got it stayed in madura high court. I came to know this by web site. No summon issued to. Mean time i went to my wife place for compromise which is failed. There i found that the chance. Of running the case is more and easier. So am thinking of withdrawing the present case and file a new case in my wife place. Actually my wife is more interested in money than life.

kannan   11 January 2016

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register