Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

girish rathod (Software Developer)     16 November 2012

Can a case can be filled in court for teasing

hi member,

I want to known can i filled a case in the criminal court based on the video recording evidence on eye, mouth teasing in the court. 

This is related to my father [age 70+]. i stay in locality where boys usually give mental stress to my father through there notorius teasing activity even i filled nc regarding this, but there is no use of that they still continue with there teasing habit. Now a days it become difficult for my father to run shop. This mental stress affecting my father health..

Any reply regrarding this will be really help full for me...

Learning

1 Replies

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     16 November 2012

Such teasing (depending on what exactly is said) can be qualified as Insult. Section 504 of the IPC - penalises whoever insults and thereby gives provocation to any person intending or knowing it to be likely that such provocation shall cause him to break public peace, or to commit any offence - shall be liable.

Bharat Chugh - Advocate Supreme Court of India

Blog : *www.advocatebharatchugh.wordpress.com, www.bharatchugh.wordpress.com

Stay Connected on Facebook ! *www.facebook.com/advocatebharatchughonthelawsofindia

Law for Layman (Laws of India Initiative) - *https://www.thelawsofindia.blogspot.in

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register