Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

arafat (owner)     01 September 2013

Can a bachelor live with a married women

My friend love a girl who is married and have a kid 

now she wants to divorce her husband which may take time

so till she is not divorcing him can she and her kid live with my friend ?

is there any complication ?

Do she need to file a divorce case before shifting with my friend . and what pre-caution  should my friend  take if  they can shift together.

Learning

4 Replies

fighting back (exec)     01 September 2013

the husband of the woman can drag her in court on adultery charges, and if proved she could face punishment, if would not be a good idea to live with your  friend until divorce happens, though they can live illegally, but then if they are caught then it is very risky, even if she files for divorce, her husband has to accept it, else it will be a  long long battle in court...better she take MCD with her husband and then get married

arafat (owner)     01 September 2013

Hi thanks for ur reply sir But her husband is not ready to give divorce. What is MCD ? Is there quick way to solve this ? Both are legal adult . I was reading somewhere highcourt said in its judgement that a married women can live with her bf

fighting back (exec)     01 September 2013

there is no judgement that says a married women can live with her boyfreind, if you have seen it, pls give me the link, even i would like to see it.

it is pure adultery, the husand can pull the wife in court for adultery and she wont get a penny in return for maintainence

as for MCD, it means mutual consent divorce when both give consent for divorce in mutual understanding,,,,that is the easiest thing......

Advocate Sastry (Advocate)     01 September 2013

The query has been properly answered  by our friend Mr. fighting back...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register