Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

CALL TO MISSING LCI QUALITY CIRCLE MEMBERS MISSED FORTNIGHT

Friends,

Give here a call to our LCI friends who are missed for a fortnight...

Remember, "FRIENDSHIP IS ONLY UNDEFINED RELATION WHICH IS ABOVE ANY SELFISH EXPECTION".  Do don't loose friends.  They will come immediately if you give call once !!!..............

Learning

18 Replies

(Guest)

Where are you our BIG BROTHER DR. V. N. Tripathi ??? 

We are missing you badly here.........

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     24 July 2010

One more thing Ramji,

There is a saying "It is better to lose an argument than a friend."

There are so many Lnd. LCI members who appears rarely, but once they appear their psotings does wonders.

So off course we should give clarion call.

Nice Idea Ramji, Keep it up. Be a thread to unite all.

(Guest)
None is missing to none ??? Please recall who did not turn up in last fortnight and give a call here.. and increase our group...

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     25 July 2010

Ramji, Suchitra Madam too is missing since last fortnight. She used to give very sound reply. Better send a PM to be present by tommorrow morning, other wise strict action will be taken.

(Guest)

My voice is not so bold and also I am not orderly in your court room nor m a postman...

My dear I am shaking hands and you are catching my neck...

Yourself call here just to whom you are missing, please......

(Sorry, actually I do not like if my voice is dishonoured as Im not confident and you are my friend so I took liberty to say you like this so just take it friendly)

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     26 July 2010

Yes sir, I will obey / go by U and launching a thread.

(Guest)

Dear Mr. Baskaran Kanaksabai where are you ? Pl check your PM...

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     08 August 2010

ram ji your voice suffeciently loud and bold.

previously avd assumi responded.

few days back, dr v.n.tripathy posted a thread.

Baskaran Kanakasabai (entrepreneur)     08 August 2010

Dear Ramji
I saw the posting. I am in touch and also posting.Thanks for your care and  your spirit is quite appreciable.

ram ji,

see how bold and powerfull is your voice.

within three hours, baskaran ji responded.

ram ji,

if we can make your voice a little more high, i think prime minister will also respond.

(Guest)

I have power of love & affection which we all likeminded democrat friends have generated.  Mr. Baskaran did not responded since it was my voice but he felt that a group of his LCI friends are missing him so.

As regards listening this voice by PM so he is only pretending that he did not hear it, in fact the lobby of IAS officers of Maharashtra Secretariat ever crying in his ears my name to protect them.  I said "in fact" and it is fact.  Things happenning with me are confirming it.

But I do not like to be creditted alone, I want it should be creditted as the voice of people of Democratic India.

So it is up to you all, not on me. 

(Guest)
Arup ji, Be witness the speech through Red Fort by PM when he is going to underline that better & responsible public administration will be provided.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     09 August 2010

ok, thank you

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register