Share on Email

Share More

ask-n-kno (employee)     02 January 2013

Call records to police control room no 100

i have 1 query -

a person made some calls to police control room no 100,

when he was in trouble ,

no action was taken on his calls ,

after some days he filed application under right to information act , asking for his conversation( in audio CD form ,n in textual form)with no 100 giving the date ,time of calls made by him ,

also he asked about the action taken by the police after his each calls ,and ,that ,if no action was taken at his calls ,then reasons thereof ,

and the penal action against erring personnel .

he received a very strange reply that

,no such calls were made by him at no 100 on the dates mentioned by him,

it is suspected that ,"police is hiding the information to conceal their

negligence.

can such conversations in the electronic system of police control room be deleted ?

is there any other source where such conversation are stored ,their record may be available.

any there any telecom service provider for the no 100 ,

from where any such information can be had ..?

at how many places a call made to police control room no 100 is recorded , it is limited to only a particular place or all such control rooms of a state are connected with each other and their calls are stored in some server , master server facility 

Learning

4 Replies

ADVOCATE Prem Joshi (Advocate/ Legal Consultant)     02 January 2013

Kindly clearify ?

What type of connection your are using (Postpaid or Prepaid)

Calling mode (Landline or Mobile)

1 Like

ask-n-kno (employee)     03 January 2013

dear adv prem joshi , 
it is prepaid cell phone number from which calls were made 

Joseph Wilfred (Voluntarily Retired from Indian Overseas Bank)     03 January 2013

ALL COMPLAINTS MADE TO POLICE CONTROL ROOM 100 ARE RECORDED AND A COMPLAINT NUMBER MUST BE THERE  AND THOSE CALL RECORDINGS ARE TO BE PRESERVED . NOT ONLY THAT THEIR HIGHER OFFICIALS ARE THERE AND THEY HAD TO CHECK UP WHAT ACTION WAS TAKEN ON THAT COMPLAINT.THOSE COMPLAINTS WILL BE FORWARDED TO THE NEAREST POLICE STATION . IT DEPENDS UPON THAT STATION HOUSE OFFICER TO SEND A REPLY TO SUCH COMPLAINTS TO THEIR HIGHER OFFICIALS . WHO KNOWS WHAT REPLY WAS SENT TO YOUR COMPLAINT . IF THE STATION HOUSE OFFICER DOES NOT TAKE ANY ACTION , AND IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO THE COMPLAINANT THEN THE STATION HOUSE OFFICER HAS TO FACE THE MUSIC IF SOME ORGANIZATION TAKES UP THE MATTER AND REVEALS EVERYTHING. WHY YOU DIRECTLY APPROACH FOR THE INFORMATION TO THE POLICE CONTROL ROOM 100. WHO HAS TO TAKE PENAL ACTION ON SUCH ERRING POLICE OFFICIALS . YOU ARE NOT THE AUTHORITY TO TAKE PENAL ACTION ON ERRING OFFICIALS . THERE ARE BLACK SHEEP IN EVERY ORGANIZATION WHETHER IT IS GOVERNMENT OR ANY OTHER ORGANIZATION . YOU TAKE THE MATTER TO COURT AND FILE A PETITION AS APPLICABLE UNDER THE RELAVENT LAWS .HERE I DON'T MEAN THAT " YOU " DENOTES YOURSELF . " YOU " I MEANT HERE IS THE ADVOCATE . THE COURT WILL CALL FOR THE RECORDS . BUT THE DETAILS OF CALLS PROVIDED BY YOU MUST BE 100 % ACCURATE. FOR THIS YOUR MOBILE NUMBER OR LANDLINE NUMBER MUST BE A POST PAID NUMBER AND  YOUR MONTHLY BILLS MUST BE " ITEMIZED "  BILLS . I HOPE THAT I HAVE EXPLAINED TO YOUR SATISFACTION .- JOSEPH WILFRED - 03/01/2013 AT 03.15 HRS.

ADVOCATE Prem Joshi (Advocate/ Legal Consultant)     08 January 2013

agree with Mr. Joseph, take the help of local advocate

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register