LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

HelpmePlzz (-)     31 July 2013

Call records against wife

For collecting some evidence against my wife, I have been using a software to record her calls on her phone (Phone is purchased in my name). Is it possible that she can raise it legally against me if she comes to know the fact that I am recording her calls?

Please help me with this. She is a lawyer and keep threating me against fake case she would raise with police. I need to collect the evidence when she does this kind of drama in term of video records and phone call records. can she use it against me when she would come to know about this?

Thanks,

Learning

8 Replies

(Guest)

A very tough contender you have got !

a women with law can be more dangerous than a venom of king cobra because without law she creates mayhem.......now think what she can do?

But dude,nothing is impossible in this world.If she is false then ,let her be SC chief justice also she may be dragged.

Don't worry,it's your mobile and having company's inbuilt software to record voice calls.So,as a customer of your phone you are very much eligible to use it.

If asked tell her that it is automatic voice call recorder,i can't help it out as simple is that.

Thanks & regards,

A sufferer......

HelpmePlzz (-)     01 August 2013

Thanks mate, have read your replies on other threads as well. You have made very good contribution in replying to other topics raised by different people. Thanks a lot again.

I just wanted to ensure that what would be my strategy if my wife comes to know that I am tapping her calls, putting a spy cam in home... Can she file a case for this against me?

What kind of evidences are required in order to prove mental cruelity by wife?

Please can you suggest.

(Guest)

@ querist,

As per her proffession she will be legally correct as not to tape the personal activities or not to interupt in personal liberty and peace of her.

But what cab be done now, as evry evidence interupts the peace and liberty as well as personal interfernec.So,our judiciary must banned on this evidence act.

No,my brother,if you are smart enough to gather her mental cruelity by not showing her any clue for this then you have won the half battle.

Just remember one thing court needs only evidence and proof and nothing else.

Go for spy cam cameras,micro mini cameras.There are so many such cameras available on naptol.com.

now,your second question:

What kind of evidences are required in order to prove mental cruelity by wife?

Please can you suggest.

Ans: It depends on the frequencies and volume of the cruelities which your wife does to you.

You know better what are the qualities of these mental cruelities which your wife does to you. So that you could be freed from your wife.

Put you whole case first,describing both parts that means you and your spouse.

Regards,

A sufferer.....

(Guest)

No worries... tell her and record No problem..

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     02 August 2013

Use spy camera recordings before the court to prove her cruelty and you will be waiting for a rude shock of your life and your wife will file a slew of criminal cases against you and put you behind the bars more time than that is prescribed under Section 498-A.  Before becoming adventurous, talk to a thorough professional criminal lawyer to find out the criminal charges to be levelled against you for installing spy cameras in a house where a woman is living. 

498A__misused (Sec)     02 August 2013

Come on You are installing spy cam in house for safety of thiefs..not from wife , But it will be your good luck that you wife cruelty will get captured,

498A__misused (Sec)     02 August 2013

safety from thiefs...sorry typo error

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     02 August 2013

using such sophisticated evidences and you will be in danger so take mobile videos and also record the calls by using the so called device but not spy cameras leads to criminal charge 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register