LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sanjay kumar (Advocate)     17 February 2023

call recording can submit in family court in maintenance

sir my wife has lodge a wrong maintenance case in family court in which she has declare the date of separation 19 nov.2020 where as actually she had gone on 12 nov 2020 with her brother. Before filing the maintenance she had talked with me in which she has accepted that she had left her law's house on her wish on 12 nov.2020.
now my question is can I provide the call recording to the hon'ble principal judge court against the false demanding of maintenance or not.

Learning

1 Replies

RAKESH ISHI   24 March 2023

In many jurisdictions, recording a conversation without the other party's consent may be illegal or may be considered inadmissible as evidence in court.

Additionally, the admissibility of recorded evidence in court may depend on various factors, such as the jurisdiction, the content of the recording, and the circumstances under which it was obtained.

It's also worth noting that in some cases, a court may not consider recordings or other evidence that was obtained through illegal means or in violation of someone's privacy rights.

Therefore, it's important to approach the situation carefully and seek legal advice before taking any action.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register