Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

reunion2   28 March 2015

Calculation of maintenance /allumeny amount

hi,

I am unhapply married since 2.5 years. Some how i was managing the cruel nature of my wife last 2 years. But last 6 month she started this cruel nature within my family too. My Old parents and sisters. No kid as there is always protected S**. 

As i said there is major development in last 6 month in her cruelness there were always fight between me and her. No i am in my native with my parents for taking care of them and she is in some other town where i worked. 

Last 1 month there is no talk at all with her. Not sure she logged a complain in women cell to. Not sure what complain she logged and whether it is accepted by them or not. I just got a call from then saying your wife wants to have a complain against you. Personally i feel they will log some case against me or parents. How much time women cell will take to act upon and send a legal notice?

I am happy to fight as i am also not interested to stay with her. I would like to know that the on what basis maintenance/allumeny which will be decided. She was working earlier last 3-4 monther she resigned. I know she started searching again. Form this site itself i got to know that there will be no/less maintenance for working lady. I also want to know while finalizing the amount will court see previous transactions also. I trasfered around 2 Lakh to her account online. Will it be added in allumeny by court.

thanks

Learning

1 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     28 March 2015

women cell cant arrest you they can just call you for mediation.you can produce proofs of those transaction while the court decides alimony

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register