LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shekhar (proietor)     17 October 2010

cable tv consumer


I am from nashik Maharashtra. I paid one year payment for tv cable and received a card. Name of cable operator is city tv cable(local name). After 3 month the cable operated disconnected cable.

Actual situation is, the colony I stay is of 350 members. The payment collection boy is saying that I have not received money. But the cable program received from city tv (where I paid). Now owner of cable office is verbally promising me that he will connect the cable, but not taking action.

I have made a complaint at entertainment officer (tahasildar) with payment card Xerox attached. I also filed a complaint at police station on ipc420.

I have voice recording of office person accepting that payment is received.

I want to know.

1)      Does the payment collection person shall have separate license as he is refusing payment paid at city cable office.

2)      What are rules for cable laid across the road over electricity cable?

3)      Does payment card and voice recording both are valid proof?

4)      Does consumer court orders are binding?

5)      Which documents I check at cable operator?



 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register