Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SDE ie   14 October 2021

Cable damage

Dear sir/madam,

NHAI has awarded the construction of Flyover work to a private firm. The firm has damaged BSNL underground cables severely causing material loss, revenue loss and service interruption . What is the remedy 

 2 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Lawyer)     14 October 2021

What is your concern / problem / locus standi ?

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     14 October 2021

Immediately lodge a grievance in online pgportalin both before NHAI and BSNL, reporting the same with such photographs, in the larger public interest as a citizen with awareness to inconvenience to public and damage to public property.  You can certainly get a remedy without spending one rupee.  If you are not happy with the response write a petition to Registrar, High Court to consider the same as Public Interest Litigation.  Also complain before LOKADALAT in District Legal Services Authority on line.  You can do all this online with comfort without spending one rupee.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query