Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Learning

4 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     05 July 2021

Please go through requisite qualifications for doing L.Llm, and to my knowledge without completing B.L/L.Lb, there is no such direct entry to L.Lm by CA qualified.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     06 July 2021

Both the qualifications are different in nature and profession, you will have to work harder to acquire mastery in both the degrees, which I am sure you can complete easily.

Best wishes

Kevin Moses Paul   07 July 2021

As per your query, let me tell you that before pursuing LL.M you need to do LLB first as it is a major criteria that you need to be a Law Graduate first before getting a Post-Graduate degree in Law.

Bachelor's in Legislative Laws abbreviated as LLB is a 3 year bachelor course where you learn about different types of laws such as labour laws, business laws, international laws, civil laws, criminal laws as well as the steps through which they're processed before a court of law.
There are a number of colleges and universities across the nation offering this wonderful course.

Hope It Helps

Regards
Kevin M. Paul

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     08 July 2021

It may not be possible to pursue the LLM course directly without completing the bachelor's degree in law. 

You may have to undergo the graduation in law first to pursue post graduation in law, however you can do post graduate diploma in law on a subject specifically chosen by you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register