Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Riya   06 November 2016

Bye laws

RESPECTED SIR,

PLEASE SHARE YOUR VIEWS :

1) WHAT IS PURCHASE MANUALS ISSUED BY DIFFERENT GOVERNMENT ORGANISATIONS,SUCH AS CIL, IS IT A BYE LAWS.

2) WHAT IF ANY EMPLOYEE INFRINGED THE CLAUSE OF SUCH PURCHASE MANUAL. IS HE WILL BE PUNISHABLE WITH DEPARTMENTAL ENQUIRY OR CHARGE SHEET IF ANY BODY COMPLAIN ABOUT THE VIOLATION OF SUCH CLAUSE OF PURCHASE MANUAL.

Learning

4 Replies

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     07 November 2016

They are not byelaws and deprtmentalproceedings. They are gidelines for procurement of goods and contracts relating to tender etc. you go through the below given link and then you'd come to know wat is meant by  prchase mnual.If you   APPRECIATE THIS ANSWER PLEASE CONVEY MY FORUM THANKS.

https://www.finmin.nic.in/the_ministry/dept_expenditure/gfrs/mpproc4progod.pdf

HIRAL THAKKAR (ADVOCATE )     07 November 2016

If you are an employee and it is found that you have infringed the purchase order by having personal gains then you would be liable

Riya   07 November 2016

Respected Sir and Madam, I have gone through the Policy you have provided but my question is a repeatedly infringement have been done from my part, without personal gain. Secondly how they will prove my personal gain in it before court or in departmental inquiry. Can the complainant challenge this infringement before court of law such as PIL on the basis of such manual/guidelinel of department.

P. Venu (Advocate)     07 November 2016

Please post the material facts and the real problem, ifr any.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register