LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ramya Rajan   25 January 2021

Buying private flat in sra building

Am about to buy a private flat in sra building in bhandup (w), Mumbai. It is an under construction property..

Learning

5 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     25 January 2021

That is great haa,..... thanks for informing.... 

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     25 January 2021

Collect all relevant documents like copy of such sale deed, permission for construction, etc., and establish contact with earlier buyers and learn whether any finances were obtained for such construction from financial institutions and the progress of construction, and the report from earlier contracts executed by the same builder and his market reputation, then it is deemed that you have taken precautions in investing hard-earned money in residence.

Kishor Mehta (CEO)     25 January 2021

Check whether there is an embargo on the sale of SRA flats in Mumbai. Usually there is. 

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     31 January 2021

What do you mean by the term "SRA" used by you?

Verify marketable title of the property \.

It is advisable to consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts/ documents, professional guidance and necessary proceeding.

1 Like

Ramya Rajan   31 January 2021

As a precautions, Before making any large down payment i have 1st applied for a bank loan.  I feel if my bank loan is approved, bank will do all the due diligence of the project before passing loan. Builder has completed projects in the location. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register