Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

raja singh   11 June 2024

Buying an school

hello sir,

I am 35 year old an unemployeed an MBA degree holder. I have tried many businesses but never succeeded in any. now i am finding future in education as it is never ending business. Also I am qualified enough to teach students what i learnt and will find future in it. 

1st I opt only for preprimary school but after HKG i will loose all students and gift my trained students to others so I was adviced by other family/friends (who are already operating schools) that i should plan for alteast preprimary to 8th/5th class. In my research i found an school which is in my city, that school is very old(20 years). the owner/ main person is willing to sell that school. (currently school is registered as society). her ask price is 80lacs with 2900sq ft plot, building and 250 students+ 25 students under RTE. though price will be negotiated.

My question from all is how can i buy that school and have full control under me? i also be wanting loan on property so how can i register it and ask for loan to any bank. there are people who make this kind of deals but how do they do i can't ask them, as i dont trust anyone easily.

I know government will not allow schools to run as motive of profitably but there are ways to earn i.e in dresses, books, busses, other events organised, etc. 

Learning

5 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     11 June 2024

An Educational Society or Trust is operating the school. When you want to buy it, first you have to form an Educational Society under the Societies Registration Act, at least 7 executive members and the majority members shall approve buying the school from that society/trust.  In such a manner that society/trust members shall approve selling the school in the General Body Meeting.

1 Like

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     11 June 2024

It is not a normal purchase of an immovable property. 

You have to observe plenty of procedural law involving many government departments for obtaining approval. 

Besides,  if the school is run by a trust then the trust means have to comply with the conditions of the trust in this connection. 

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     12 June 2024

you have selected HR, you can start career as any company HR or work as a consultant in a consultancy company to recruit, payroll,training and coordination departments.

If you have done finance, you can work as a accountant,auditor, investment banker,financial analyst etc ..

If you have done Marketing, you can work ain marketing department of any manufacturing or services company

Aprt from this you can work as freelancer and teach things as u like through instagram,youtube,etc.

raja singh   12 June 2024

Thank u sir your response will help me to proceed furthure

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     17 June 2024

You are welcome for your appreciations. 

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register