LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Naveen (software engineer)     30 January 2013

Buyer's hdfc wants orgnal reconveyance deed and my prop. doc

Earlier's HDFC's condition were to register the my property on buyer's name and once the sale deed on buyer's name is collected , it has to be submitted to HDFC to collect the Remaing balance cheque. 

Now Buyers's HDFC want my property orginal document and also Reconveyance deed orginal. once we submit this, After 3 or 4 days  they will come to registrar office and then they will give us remaining balance cheque in presense of buyer and registrar and do the registration. Buyer's HDFC bank  released my property documents,we are having those documents with us.Can we give those documents because they will give the cheque only after some days at the time of registration. How far we can trust? Is there any procedure?

Learning

2 Replies

Manish Kumar (General Counsel and Company Secretary)     31 January 2013

What is intention. If HDFC is your financer then they will keep all the conveyanced dees chains including the current one. This is how it works normally in all types of Home Loan. I could not make out what you intent br reconveyance.

Naveen (software engineer)     31 January 2013

Reconveyance deed will be issued by sub registrar when we clear Home loan. along with this HDFC people  wants my property documents, what i was told by the known people of mine, It will given at the time of registratioin when you receive cheque.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register