LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mourougane   02 October 2023

buyer not to gave money for my agri produce product grondnut

Respected sir/madam, I am a small farmer, I sent agri goods groundnut value inr 2lakh to buyer address as coimbatore, tamilnadu through evidence logistics mode after received the goods, buyer not gave money. I gave complaint to super indent office, villupuram. They searched through mobile number address, them buyer no such address. every thing they gave to me wrong documents. I made mail correspondent and whatsapp only. approximately 4 years went. I sm farmer I am unable to take easy, every time I thinking about. Kindly do the need full for further legal. Can able to put a case to court. please

Learning

7 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     03 October 2023

Your claim is barred by limitation because it is over four years now.

You should have taken legal action for recovery of money at the time giving compolaint to the police irtself, by filing a money recovery suit.

Even so, if you do not have the address, how can you claim your money and from whom.

Collect the details and consult a local lawyer for all such further issues. 

Mourougane   03 October 2023

Sir, summon iniated through sp office, but he not attend. Now he was shifted another address and to change mobile number also.thanks

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     03 October 2023

Yes, police can track buyer location through GPS. They can use GPS trackers and devices to monitor a suspect’s vehicle or personal movement. GPS tracking is often used in criminal investigations, especially in cases related to drug trafficking, human trafficking, or organized crime . Accessing GPS location data depends on where the data is stored. It can be done using a ‘mobile phone extraction’ device, which plugs into your phone and downloads all the data stored on it, including details of locations he has visited. Access to your GPS data may also be possible through device hacking, an advanced technique which might not necessarily require physical access to your phone and could be done remotely. If your GPS data is also stored on an online account (e.g. iCloud or Google Maps), it can be accessed through cloud extraction technologies or legal requests to the companies that store that data 

Mourougane   03 October 2023

Sir, happy evening, he was not in use gave mobile number. Police department nothing did further. If any option available through court direction to speed up the case. Please

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     03 October 2023

Basically the claim is barred by limitation because it was a transaction dating back to 4 years ago. 

The police will not entertain the complaint with incomplete information.

It becomes your duty to obtain the information about him through your own sources if you are serious about recovering your mone.

Your civil suit for recovery will not be entertained by civil court since it is barred by three years limitation period. 

It is your fault that you did not initiate recovery action within three years.

Mourougane   04 October 2023

Ok sir.thanks lot

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     05 October 2023

Show relevant documents to a local prudent lawyer for proper appreciation of facts, professional advise and necessary proceeding if your case is found maintainable in law.
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register