Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dev   26 December 2019

Buy agriculture land

Hello learned experts,

I have agriculture land in MP and i live in pune, am planning to sell that land and want to buy agriculture land near pune in future. i saw some reference to eligibility to buy land in maharastra. 

My question is,

1)will i be qualified to buy agriculture land  maharastra after selling land in other states?

2) any documentation requirement?

many thanks for clarifying.

Learning

6 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     26 December 2019

Yes you can buy the agri land in maharahstra ;

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     26 December 2019

Cross check and get clarification and more details  through google search with key words: "Buying agricultural land in Maharashtra:"

Sb Karma   26 December 2019

Originally posted by : dev
Hello learned experts,

I have agriculture land in MP and i live in pune, am planning to sell that land and want to buy agriculture land near pune in future. i saw some reference to eligibility to buy land in maharastra. 

My question is,

1)will i be qualified to buy agriculture land  maharastra after selling land in other states?

many thanks for clarifying.

In Maharashtra, only an agriculturist can purchase agricultural land and if a person holds such land anywhere else in India, he can still be deemed an agriculturist in Maharashtra.

The maximum ceiling limit for such land is 54 acres.

1 Like

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     26 December 2019

Originally posted by : dev
My question is,

Visit the following link:
https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Re-Can-Pvt-Ltd-Company-in-Maharashtra-buy-Agricultural-land-15364.asp

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     26 December 2019

In Maharashtra, only agriculturists can purchase agricultural land. If either of a person's parents or grandparents are agriculturists, then such a person is also entitled to the purchase. If a person holds agricultural land anywhere else in India, he can still be deemed an agriculturist in Maharashtra.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     27 December 2019

Well advised by experts, I endorse it.

In addition to above you are required to ensure that title of the property (intended to be purchased) is clear, 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register