LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rinku Malhotra   13 October 2017

Business proof exshibit in court

Dear Seniors Kindly provide the suggestion where my wife has filed false DV and 125 maintainance case with false and manipulated documents. Am submit the written objection with strong proof point wise only to reduce interim maintaince where main case is still pending for trail. A demand draft has been made from wife's account infavour of Bharti Airtel Limited. Demand Draft amount is Rs 50000/-. Should i show that bank statement in court as she has made DD on the name of Bharti Airtel on 2014 which is not return yet. Thats mean she has doing a business of telecommunication. Kindly suggest.


 5 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     13 October 2017

Merely because the wife is ‘capable of earning’, it is not a reason to reduce the maintenance awarded to her, the Supreme Court has held in a recent pronouncement in Shailja vs. Khobbanna....

Rinku Malhotra   13 October 2017

Thank you Rama ji, My point is that bank statement where DD Was made from her account is it proven that she has earning monthly basis from BhartiAirtel.kindly revert

Adv Radhika Mehta (Advocate)     13 October 2017

Yes, you can show that bank statement to the Court. 

Born Fighter (xxx)     14 October 2017

Payment is made to Airtel not the other way round. you need to prove wife has got source of income to avoid/ reduce maintenance.


Focus on her employment proofs

Jaspal singh (practicing lawyer)     21 October 2017

Dear Concern, If you can able to prove that your wife is working women and also well educated lady than there is settled law in the court of law decided earlier in various judgemnets by APEX COURT that working women has no right to claim the maintenance.

Even though husband is earing 4 times higher than wifes in that case too it is well settled that no  interim Maintenace should be grant to wife.

moreover when she came to court not with clean hands and suppressed her income of sources from the hon'ble court there is also well settled law that she is not entiteld to get any relief from the court of law.

you can ask the court to provide the detail income affidavit along with 3 years bank statement as per the judgement passed by delhi high court in the case of kusum shamra.


Jaspal S Maini


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads