LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Marshall Joseph   05 July 2021

Business pan card

I have registered a new MSME company I need to apply for PAN Card for business, I need to have a business PAN to get GSTIN so it will be for Company now I applied for PAN what documents do I need to send to get the PAN I do have MSME certificate and sole PROPRIETORSHIP DEED Which is notarized is enough or anything else? also, PROPRIETORSHIP DEED is not registered at the sub-register office do I need to get that done? please let me know

Learning

2 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     06 July 2021

This forum is dedicated to guiding litigants and members are not competent to provide replies to all miscellaneous queries.  Please file RTI Application online with fee of Rs.10/- to the Income-tax dept and get the authentic information.  The proper way is to contact a local chartered accountant or the outside agency that is authorized to accept such applications for PAN by IT dept.

Information solicited:

1.Please provide me the extract of Rules and regulations/circulars/orders/notification that states the procedure and documents to be provided for applying to business PAN for sole proprietor business.

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     06 July 2021

What exactly you mean by Proprietorship Deed and it's registration? What is new MSME Company 

To the best of my knowledge, if the firm is a Proprietorship firm ie. Owned by one individual only, the PAN Card of the individual is the PAN card for the firm also.

The word "Company" is very loosely used  to describe just a shop or firm or concern or unit. Unless prescribed number of people as stipulated in Indian Companies Act 2013 come together and incorporate a Company as per norms mentioned therein,  either Private or Public,  no firm can be legally called a Company.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register